Efficient, Affordable, Friendly
Bringing business success throughout Northamptonshire and beyond
Full Accountancy Services for Businesses and Individuals
What do you expect from your accountant?
- Real-world business experience?
- Fast, responsive communication?
- Honest, straightforward, friendly advice?
- A focus on you and your business?
- Fixed, affordable fees?
- Familiarity & expertise with the top online accountancy platforms?
Whether for you as an individual, or for your business, you can choose from our full range of accountancy services. Whatever you decide – our entire focus will be on your goals and needs.
Who we work with
We enjoy helping clients from a wide range of business sectors. We particularly specialise in:
- entrepreneurs with start-up companies
- sellers on eBay, Amazon and other e-commerce platforms
- skilled tradespeople in the construction, plumbing, plastering, heating and electrical sectors
- Property owners, freelancers and individuals in business.
Whether you need high-level advice on business strategy or need to stay on top of complex bookkeeping and accounts, we’re here to help – every step of the way.
Updates and guidance – read our blog
From IR35 to Making Tax Digital, tax and employment legislation are changing faster than ever before. We always stay on top of the latest news from HMRC so you don’t have to. We’ll keep you abreast of all the new procedures that matter for your business.
HMRC had published an update, on 12 February 2024, on the tax status of Double Cab Pick Ups (DCPUs), following a 2020 Court of Appeal judgment. The update announced that effective from 1 July 2024, DCPUs with a payload
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is a set of special rules for tax and National Insurance for those working in the construction industry. Businesses in the construction industry are known as ‘contractors’ and
The furnished holiday let (FHL) rules allow holiday lettings of properties that meet certain conditions to be treated as a trade for tax purposes.
In order to qualify as a furnished holiday letting, the following